Let me start off by saying hello and thank you for a great forum. I have learned quite a lot from reading countless posts. That being said I have a problem of my own that I cannot seem to fix.

I recently acquired a used pcut 630 that I was told worked great when I got it. After getting it home I turned it on for the first time to verify the settings, I tried to turn the feed rollers by pushing the up and down arrows on the keypad and the rollers don't turn either direction, there is only a humming noise coming from the stepper motor. I increased the cut speed to 090 and the rollers would only move above one step and the motor would hum again. If I decrease the cut speed to 010 the rollers don't move at all and the humming is quieter. The feed rollers can easily be turned by hand when the machine is turned off, but they seem frozen when the machine is turned on. I don't know where to go from here.

Any advice will greatly be appreciated.

I don't own this cutter,  and   I don't know if your mechanically inclined or not, but I am,  I would take off an end cap and see, if the belt is loose.  See if it's caught or in a bind..  It's not working the way it is.. nothing to lose...

Yes thank you. I took the end cap off and everything is in order. Took the stepper apart and nothing visibly wrong either. Same symptoms with the stepper completely removed from the machine. I'm leaning toward the circuit board is the culprit.