Bought a plotter in January had it 2 weeks and it broke, service said it was an a bad input(IE, or IO can't remember) card, said they where on backorder, so i paid for a brand new plotter because i have people waiting for there stuff. Got the new plotter in yesterday and put the stand together and opened the box for the new plotter and it is broken, The end cap is in pieces, there is no damage to the box. Has anyone else had this type of problem? Two broken plotter in 3 weeks or am i just having bad luck?  Everyone i have talked to on the phone has been nice but now i have to call people to tell them there stuff is not going to be ready, this makes me feel uneasy about my how purchase now.

Somebody just tell me that i am over thinking. Thanks

That's ridiculous, actually...but I suppose that sometimes sh*t happens...sorry about your probs.

I would say take the new card and stick in the old plotter. Are you gonna be stuck with the new one regardless? See if they'll let you swap them and say the old one was damaged when it fell apart.

i would just swap cards but i steeped up from a 24" SC to a 50" TC. Now i have two plotter sitting here that will not work. but i will wait until monday and hear from customer service to see how they are going to fix this problem.

Isn't the End cap just a plastic piece? wont the cutter run with it off? I know mine will, kinda like driving your car without a hood. 

Got the plotter out of the box and discovered that there was no power cable, USB cable, Serial Cable, so they sent me everything but power cable, was told power cables are on back order so i had to go and buy one from tiger direct. plug everything in put vinyl in and realized there was no blade holder. Got that in yesterday and turned the machine on and it powers up but does nothing when you send a cut job to it, the screen on the machine says "now is cutting…."

Talked to David this morning and he helped me fix the problems, US Cutter support has helped every time i have needed it.

Whoosh ----------------------

LMAO!

Amargorojo, I think you may have just broke some sort of record.