Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

Corel Draw boundary adjustment properties

so messing with the boundary, i was able to make the boundary bigger or smaller in the right side properties window...

but i accedentally closed it, now i cant get it back for nothing, even after i create a boundary, then right click it and choose properties, it dont show the right properties.. i want to be able to make the boundary larger around the image... but cant find that propertie window ... ive looked all over, anyone know where this is located?

or can do a reset all to default???

THATS IT!! thanks bikemike! much appreciated. My cutter dont have the lasereye ( mh 871 mk2 )   so this is so i can cut a contour for the printed decals.. ( from the video tutorial to contour cut without a lazer eye )

Thanks!!

THATS IT!! thanks bikemike! much appreciated. My cutter dont have the lasereye ( mh 871 mk2 )   so this is so i can cut a contour for the printed decals.. ( from the video tutorial to contour cut without a lazer eye )

Thanks!!

If that's a lot of hassle,  you can contour cut with the MH series cutter, using Flexistarter 10.  It does not use a laser.  You measure from the blade in the middle of the registration marks. Flexistarter records the measurements.  The contour cut program is right in the software.  Can be had for under $130 on Ebay. 

i have a friend who has flexi pro 10 ...on his laptop, he brung it over, windows 7 64 bit,

we have been  messing around, with the contour cut. i have my epson 7520 printer, it dont have that in the rip and print, so we choose desktop printer, for color printer, and my cutter is there for the cutter...

it does print, but with alot of black lines through it, and it does have the reg marks, so we still test it out and go through the manual process, move to reg mark 1, then move to reg mark 2, then says insert blade, its already in, we hit ok, it starts to cut but NOT EVEN CLOSE.. only goes through half fo the cut and not even close to where it supposed to be, then stops ...  he only cuts with his so he dont do printed anything.

no way to delete the image cut JUST the contour line... that would be GREAT!!

If you got the black lines (thick) on the print it is a pirated copy.

There is no way around it.

ohhhhhhh didnt know that.. that would be why...

he didnt tell me that

You have your cutter on a Keyspan or serial connection right?  I have read that you have to.

no my cutter is on a USB connection.. it dont like a serial connection. 

Its grounded too.

no my cutter is on a USB connection.. it dont like a serial connection. 

Its grounded too.

My LP1 was the same way. Worked great on usb and went crazy on serial connection.

yea, it might do some small jobs, but anything over about 1 minute it starts to just do a stair stepping cutting all the way to the end of the cutter..

USB i have not had a problem at all.. I know alot of people say to use serial, and it may work great for alot.. but for me... nope.. tried a couple different computers... so.

• Like 1

When text is attached to a shape you will need to Ctrl-click to select one or the other if you want to change line and fill properties independently and also Go to effects and put a check mark beside contour lines.