OWJones

A sign for Dakotagrafx

Thinking back to your missing ruler and other supplies, you should make one of these for your shop area...

post-24492-0-71625500-1391632067_thumb.j

• Like 5

love it - will see ya all on the other side - surgery in the morning at 8:00!

I'm sure we all will be thinking about you. Take care

• Like 1

Hope all goes well for ya Dakotagrafx.....Get well soon and hurry back!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hope everything goes A-OK for you, please report back for duty asap.  Many of us will be lost without your help here!

Cal

• Like 1

Haven't been here for a few days. Hope surgery went well and hope you have a speedy recovery.

he found even more when working on it and went over 2 hrs on the 30-45 min surgery - also  ended up opening it up some to work on it - not enjoying it at all right now - but am sure in the end will be worth it.   expecting today and tomorrow for the pain to  peak if me knee was any indication.    thanks to all fir the thoughts

• Like 6

he found even more when working on it and went over 2 hrs on the 30-45 min surgery - also  ended up opening it up some to work on it - not enjoying it at all right now - but am sure in the end will be worth it.   expecting today and tomorrow for the pail to  peak if me knee was any indication.    thanks to all fir the thoughts

What did he just say?  I thought he had shoulder surgery, not knee.

I'm thinking he's on some good drugs.  LOL

I got, that he has had knee surgery before this, and the pain peaked a day or 2  after that surgery. So he is expecting the pain to really peak today or tomorrow for this shoulder surgery.  :lol:

• Like 4

I got, that he has had knee surgery before this, and the pain peaked a day or 2  after that surgery. So he is expecting the pain to really peak today or tomorrow for this shoulder surgery.  :lol:

+1

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the additional "findings" on your shoulder... Know exactly how that is. I'm 2 months out of mine (labrum, bicep & rotator cuff)... Good luck in PT!

• Like 1

thanks hockeygirl, my daughter came over yesterday and relayed what the dr said while i was still out of it . . remove the 2 calcified nodules, ground down the bone spur that was into the rotator cuff,   fairly extensive repair to the cuff and repaired 3 ligament attachment points -1 being the slap tear.   going to remove the big bandages today and attempt light washing - tried 1/2 shower yesterday and almost blacked all the way out . . .eating and taking meds first today to see if that helps

Wow i wish  you well and hope everything turns out good.. Them dang surgeries can put someone down.

• Like 1

i know quite a few people on here have had it done and even much worse . . . .just not having fun right now

I bet your not having fun. I know i would not be after a surgery like that. My father has had about 10 surgeries ranging from his back to his knees. He has never been put under for a surgery. Just take it easy and let yourself heal up..

• Like 1