motoxchic

Super thick corrugated plastic sheets?

Anyone have any suggestion for finding thick corrugated plastic boards?  Probably 3/8-1/2" thick 3x5' ish.  I am guessing shipped would be outrageous for large media, so what type of store might have these locally?

If you can't find it anywhere you can probably just glue two or three sheets together to get the thickness you need.

You're looking for 10 mil which is just over 3/8" thick

Thanks Jay2703, bummer they are all super far from here. 

Jaybird, thanks, I was trying to look online, but was not sure the mil.

This might be a dumb question, but is there a difference in Coroplast brand vs other stuff? 

No difference that I'm aware of. Probably made in the same factory like so many other things we buy these days.

Where in Nor Cal are you? Product Sign Supplies in Sacramento and San Jose has 10mm sheets in 4'x8'. Denco might have it as well. Both places have free delivery with min purchase (around $80) if you're on their truck route.

Assuming you meant 10mm, not 10 mil :)

Sure did. Damn keyboard gremlins again... Need a can of typo be-gone :)

• Like 1

Where in Nor Cal are you? Product Sign Supplies in Sacramento and San Jose has 10mm sheets in 4'x8'. Denco might have it as well. Both places have free delivery with min purchase (around $80) if you're on their truck route.

We go to Sac often enough I can probably pick some up there, thank you, they did not come up on the coroplast site.