nanosplit

126" tall blank banner rolls - black?

Does anyone know where I could buy 126" tall banner blank rolls (no grommets, hems, etc...) in black? I've found a few places (including USCutter) that sells rolls like this, just none are black. Weight isn't too important for this application so 10oz+ is fine. I'm just not sure if I'm searching wrong terms or what... What I'm needing to make are 10' tall panels that vary between 10' wide and 20' wide. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've never seen that big other than white and the reason is that the product is geared toward the printing industry and they all print on white.

That's what I figured... do you by chance know if there is a way to maybe heat weld two sheets together to make a 10' tall setup?

Doh, I guess I should have paid more attention to that... I have seen those before but had a different idea of how it worked - for some reason I always thought the roller folded the material as you pushed it forward so I never even bothered looking at it again when this problem came up!

Thanks for your help jaybird!

Have you read the instructions? It's a classic style of "Engrish" Too funny!

• Like 1

I found them when looking for something to do hems with.