Sign in to follow this  
crome

Having trouble with the 3.057 update

Having trouble with the 3.057 update and my sc cutter making large cuts for banners (33"x72"). Start and stop cut lines not lining up, my logo is all jagged and the program locks up. I scaled the file down (6"x24") and it cuts and looks good. Got a hold of Craftedge about the problem and asked for a link to 3.053c so i could finish my banners. Reloaded 3.053c and my cuts for my banners came out great!.Thought i would post the link for the 3.053c incase anyone else needed it while they get the bugs worked out.     

http://www.craftedge.com/bin/SetupSureCutsALotPro_3_053c.exe

• Like 1

I was having problems with 3.057 also! I'm so glad someone posted this.
It is randomly locking up, cutting random lines and I can't open existing projects thru the project itself.
I'll try 3.058 or go back to that link on the 3.053.

Ok - so now anything that I cut / created on 3.057 over the last week or so- won't open at all. Even if I go into the SCALP itself and do the "open" ...
ugh.

Ok - so now anything that I cut / created on 3.057 over the last week or so- won't open at all. Even if I go into the SCALP itself and do the "open" ...

ugh.

Yeah issue with scalp upgrades.

Two options reload 3.057 and save as SVG

or 

Load 3.058

OK- I still have 3.057 because I can't find 3.058 download does anyone have it? MY SCALP is not calling for an update when I log into it.

Now another mysterious issue- when I am editing notes on certain files (new files) and I hit the delete key or right click to delete - it says SCALP is running into an error and has to close. Makes absolutely no sense as there's no common link as to when it does it and when it doesn't. I'm about ready to scream! I have soo many files that I'm not sure at this point which ones I made in 3.057 so if I have to go back to 3.053 I will have to resave a bunch in SVG. I can do that ... but I was really hoping they'd fix the program by now. Does anyone know if they are even working on another update or is 3.058 available somewhere?

Also  - for about 2 Saturdays now (when I do most of my cutting) - I've plugged in the USB to the PC and my pc shuts down with a critical error. Finally my USB went completely bad and I'm hoping that was the source of the issue but I'm not 100% sure. I've ordered a keyspan that should be here in the next few days. NOW I just hope I can get my PC to download it for use because I have windows 8 which is "buggy" when it comes to that.

Tammy