mxracer394

Sizing help

Doing race car number and when I get the design I want and I go to set the size it changes the look of my design? Is there anyway I can keep the way it the way I design it such as stretched and shrunk. Then when I put the size I want it to be it decides not to be shrunk and stretched

I forget the exact working of the check box, but check the box that says something like preserve aspect ratio. It's at the center bottom of the page when you have an object selected.

In signblazer when you right click and size your image you can check the box for keep proportion. That should help you.

I am as well don't use my cutter that much... Looking at trying some custom designed numbers but the node effect doesn't allow for much anyone got an idea for that

Not exactly sure what you mean. But with the node tool you can add, remove, move, and pretty much do anything. It may not be as intutive as simply drawing but you have the tools to create what ever you can imagine. That being said, SB, is not the best tool for design. If you want to stick to free software you can give Inkscape a try, or if you want to spend some money there are lots of great vector drawing/design software out there.

When I check the box it still is not working like I would like. I may just be out of luck. The number is for a race car. Height needs to be 22" when I check the box it makes the width 105". So when I put it at 30" the design completely changes