Sign in to follow this  
Cal

Cross with rose

Howdy folks, been requested to do an "in memory" of etching on a mirror.  They would like a nice cross with rose(s).  Been looking but haven't found anything that really strikes me.  Anyone help me out?
Thanks,
Cal

Thanks Eazy, unfortunately, non of those had roses...

I appreciate your sharing them though.

Cal

Wildgoose, I am still learning AI; it may come to this.  Just checking to see if anyone had it first...

Cal

I'm not giving you a bad time. You should be able to open up one of the eps files located here : http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/28386-crosses/?hl=cross#entry223756 And then go and download a free rose vector they are ll over the place so you can pick the one you like and slap it on there. Just open one of the files up and then the next one you can either bring it in to the one you are working on by using the file>place command or I usually open the other file separately and just copy paste it over into the main working file. There are tons of rose vectors out there and if you look there are some crosses although not as much of them. 

Here is a quickie that I put together from some free roses that I got off the internet and one of the crosses from the above link, Maybe it will help you.

Cross roses.ai

• Like 1

Thank you very much wildgoose & skarecrow!

Cal

Here's one I did for my daughter's bedroom door. One of the colors' registration mark didn't cut properly.

post-37957-0-55419000-1392762779_thumb.j

• Like 1