Sign in to follow this  
JGKUSTOMS

Beanie's

Just has a customer interested in embroidered beanies anyone on here embroider. willing to buy a machine but need some insight

Have you checked into the price of a commercial embroidery machine? A word of caution, be sure and have someone ready to pick you up off the floor when you do because you may need some assistance. It starts to make sense why those guys want so much for their work once you see what they have to pay for a good machine.

• Like 1

We farm out all our embroidery and screen print work out.  Check with your locals..  Our guy was more than happy to gives us a wholesale pricing and provided the retail sales sheets and everything!!  Make good money just emailing and sending!!   $$$

Thanks yeah just looked into a machine dang i need someone to restart my heart. i figured a couple hundred maybe $1000 for a decent one but anything that looked decent was $4000 and up. the local guy quoted me $15ea to embroider 30 camo beanies i supply the beanies that seem high compared to the online quotes i received

Thanks yeah just looked into a machine dang i need someone to restart my heart. i figured a couple hundred maybe $1000 for a decent one but anything that looked decent was $4000 and up. the local guy quoted me $15ea to embroider 30 camo beanies i supply the beanies that seem high compared to the online quotes i received

sent pm