mailman

chevron pattern

You beat me to it Dawn's Designs..lol but i think i will grab a copy and say thank you

• Like 1

very simple, draw a straight line with the bezier tool. Go interactive distortion tool, (fifth from bottom in X3) select distortion tool, place your mouse on the line and pull, watch your property bar it will change, select the center icon zipper distortion, and to the right of that, you can add or subtract the number of angles, chevrons in this case, you want to have. Hope this wasn't to confusing for you.

Mike

• Like 4

very simple, draw a straight line with the bezier tool. Go interactive distortion tool, (fifth from bottom in X3) select distortion tool, place your mouse on the line and pull, watch your property bar it will change, select the center icon zipper distortion, and to the right of that, you can add or subtract the number of angles, chevrons in this case, you want to have. Hope this wasn't to confusing for you.

Mike

Teach a man to fish...   Thanks!

• Like 1

Mike

I have Corel X5 and this worked perfectly! Thanks

• Like 1