Dakotagrafx

Who has a DTG with white ink option?

Have a friend asking about a logo on black draw string bags and think in low volume the DTG with white back would be the way to go - Madhatter hasn't been around lately so who is doing DTG with white on here anymore?:huh:?      I am pretty sure it would be 5 color so screening would need quite a few to be cost effective from what I have researched

The problem is not many bags are cotton. Most are poly or nylon, fine for screen printing but bad for DTG. 

You could print with your roland on heat press vinyl made for nylon and press it yourself. I have gotten samples from Stahls that felt pretty good. They call it cad-cut.

greenie

Have a friend asking about a logo on black draw string bags and think in low volume the DTG with white back would be the way to go - Madhatter hasn't been around lately so who is doing DTG with white on here anymore? :huh:?      I am pretty sure it would be 5 color so screening would need quite a few to be cost effective from what I have researched

I don't know if hatter is doing any work right now. I just saw on FB they had to amputate part of his mom's foot.

• Like 1

yeh I could on the roland - but then the entire back is white and this has a faded shadow that would work much better other ways - just trying to give her options that would be best - not just what I can do.

I know I'm late on this but there are inks for printing DTG to Nylon etc. However I do believe you cant use it in the same machine your using the cotton ink in.

I know I'm late on this but there are inks for printing DTG to Nylon etc. However I do believe you cant use it in the same machine your using the cotton ink in.

Whats another $20k for a second printer...pocket change. LOL 

• Like 1