Sign in to follow this  
egobuster1

Looking to have T shirts made

Alright guys im looking to have 5 t shirts made up for my brother Marine Corps graduation.

We are looking for 5 black t shirts varying in sizes with a pretty simple lay out but i think itll have to be printed.

we need the USMC 3rd battalion crest on this shirt then we want it to say

bp0331_3rd_battalion_parris_island_decal

(CREST)

2-14-14, TUCKER

INDIA CO., PLT 3009

Please let me know if anyone could fufill this order for me

Thanks in advanc.

It could be sublimated but has to be on a light color.  I think your only other option that would hold up good would be to have it screen printed and might not be worth it for only five shirts, but I won't speak for the screen printers...

I would get them printed with a DTG printer . Would be expensive to screen print as you would need at least four screens if it went on white . Sorry I cannot help you out with the printing .

Print on 'dark' transfer, and press. Think It would be OK for a limited use.

Do this.

If you could stand white shirts you could do JPSS and have a good useable shirt. The dark transfers are stiff and uncomfortable but would work for an occasional wear item. Either option is real affordable, like...I do these things for about $4 plus the cost of the shirt and am making a about 200% profit on the transfer alone. 

My $.02 is that neither the Dark 3G nor the JPSS paper will hold up very long,   and still look good.  If you were going to use JPSS you might as well have them done with sublimation (light colors on JPSS and Sublimation) it will be like night and day a little more cost wise, however the sublimation will never fade peel or crack and will out last the shirt, not to mention how the colors on that print will pop.

I really don't understand why so many just want to sell something cheap to get the price down but the product wont last, when most customers would pay  the extra money for something that not only looks great but will last a very long time...

• Like 1

Don't have much choice if he's wanting Black shirts, unless 25 bucks a pop for DTG. Dark transfer will work for the graduation ceremonies. You don't really want to wear a full coverage, dark transfer very much anyways.

i guess were going with navy blue shirts but still a dark shirt. we can get them screen printed locally for 20 bucks a shirt so i think well just end up going that route. 

My $.02 is that neither the Dark 3G nor the JPSS paper will hold up very long,   and still look good.  If you were going to use JPSS you might as well have them done with sublimation (light colors on JPSS and Sublimation) it will be like night and day a little more cost wise, however the sublimation will never fade peel or crack and will out last the shirt, not to mention how the colors on that print will pop.

I really don't understand why so many just want to sell something cheap to get the price down but the product wont last, when most customers would pay  the extra money for something that not only looks great but will last a very long time...

Huh, I have had fantastic success with JPSS. Like 30 washings and still going strong. Don't like the dark transfers, I've tried a couple different brands and they all feel like a piece of cardboard but the Soft Stretch is hard to even tell there's anything on the shirt and the colors (pigment) outlast the shirts. ZERO cracking and as long as I trim reasonably close to the color, no noticeable ghost. I've even gotten away with open lettering with quite a bit of space in between with no issues. 

I have done literally thousands of JPSS and not 1 complaint and tons of repeat customers. I have also done close to a thousand 3G on dark shirts with only 1 complaint and that guy washed and wore the same shirt 5 days a week for work for several months because he was too cheap to buy more than 1. They are stiff and not as high end as screen print or DTG but they definitely fill a market.

• Like 1