Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Stumped

I have been searching for an hour with no success. This is real similar to Centaur and Venetian 301 but a little bit less refined.

post-20133-0-00587200-1390490313_thumb.j

I checked that one. The T has a backslant to the front serif that is unique and the E has a unique little heel. This is a scan from an actual Tile that has this on it already and the owner want s me to match it. You have to look past the crooked letters because I think that is a product of the install and not the font. The other notable trait is that the top and bottom of the letters bulge outward slightly rather than being flat or indented as is more common. I may not be able to get an exact match. I am almost of the opinion that this was cut with a real crappy cutter that buggered up the font to the point it just SEEMS to be unique. 

• Like 1

Font name = China cutter on high speed. Perfect Match  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Hey I found the font! I set this on a back burner and got back around to it today and was surprised to find the font. High Tower Text. Yeeehaaa! It was most certainly cut on a cheap cutter at high speed as Jaybird jokingly suggested but there it is right in my library the whole time. 

Eh I guess it's still very slightly different or they mixed and mingled a few letters but it's close enough.