Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

searched 25 pages at dafont and all of mine - find nothing

maybe mark or someone will have a better idea - customer wants his initials in a font like the one on this truck - after going thur a few thousand thought i would beg for opinions on here

post-2742-0-26770500-1390267421_thumb.jp

Thanks - will try running those by him, not sure if  that is what he is looking for but I keep trying.  He is an old friend that is a mechanical engineering genius but getting what he wants out of that head can be tough.    Back in the early 90s he built this in his barn . .  .

post-2742-0-67070000-1390270796_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That's cool! A few years ago (quite a few actually, about 10 years back) I went snowmobiling with a friend of mine who is in his late 60's (around Idaho that's pretty old to be boon-docking like this old guy does) anyway he says...hey I want to stop and pick up my friend Mike on the way so we swing in and grab this other old guy and I walk into his garage (he's a farmer) and there sits a tractor puller he is in the middle of building with not one but 4 blown Keith Black hemi engines all linked together in this awesome tandem dual configuration! The guy was some kinda genius and he could freakin ride too! Those old farts liked to scare the crap out of me a couple times. 

• Like 1

A little late to the party but...

While I didn`t find a match to you image, these fonts are pretty classy.

Sarah Script- Alpine Script- LHF Goldsmith Script- LHF Royal Script extended.

Do you have a bigger better image?

mark-s

Ok, so Mark don't know. But still helps out with alternatives.

WOW.

Mark, for all you do, this bud's for you!

Thanks, mark that is all I had to go on and he said something similar so I will look them over and send him samples to pick from - I appreciate it greatly

A&S Snapper Script is another one, Between that and Sarah Script are my favoite Script fonts.

mark-s

• Like 1

OK Mark, now your just showing off.

Keep up the good work!

We love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH - he picked the Royal Script !    and found one he liked for the other part of his old car!