SIGNMAN

signblazer download

Hi , my signblazer has somehow been removed of my pc and replaced with hotshot demo ,

but i couldnt set up my cutter oni t

so ive uninstalled it , but need to re-install it but keep getting trojan viruses ,

can anyone reccommend the best place to download it from ,

dont fancy paying £25 for it from here  http://www.signwizard.co.uk/signblazer-elements-6-no-activation-required?search=signblazer#all

thanks for the link ,

i tried that one yesterday on the uscutter site and my avg spotted 2 trogan viruses

All the patches and hacks tend to show up as trojans to antivirus software so you'll most likely have to turn off your antivirus while installing it.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the SignBlazer Element  work with the Desay XY-380P Cutting Driver :huh:?  I have been using the Sign GO FD and would like to try the SignBlazer Element or either  Sure Cuts A Lot Pro.. What do you all recommend ??  Thanks

Does anyone know if the SignBlazer Element  work with the Desay XY-380P Cutting Driver :huh:?  I have been using the Sign GO FD and would like to try the SignBlazer Element or either  Sure Cuts A Lot Pro.. What do you all recommend ??  Thanks

I already answered about Sure Cuts A Lot on other post...   You can download the Signblazer all cutter version and use it.  It is Free.  I know Liyu is on it.  and possibly Master.

Download 3rd post down  User CUTME

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/20104-full-version-signblazer-download-all-cutters/

Skeeter, I wish that people would stop referring the download from that mediafire link (posted by cutme in the SignBlazer Download Thread That Will Not End) --  that's an .iso version and requires some finessing to get it to work (including isomagic software to mount the installers)

The best bet for people is just take the software from USCUTTER support page  ---- HERE ----

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

or alternatively, the following .zip file (only needs to be extracted, no virtual-disk mounting required)

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

(full instructions are attached to this post)

readme.txt

Vectoring is available in the download. I don't use it enough to tell you step by step from memory but somebody on here can help I'm sure.

It doesn't allow me to click on the vector button. I saved a test image but my computer won't allow it to open. I wanted to see if I could open it in SCAL. I really like the features and options on SB than SCAL. Thanks for responding though.

You must make your image monochrome first in signblazer

I'm new to the business and would like to be able to provide a variety of options for my potential customers. Please forgive for asking so many questions, but how would I do that?

I'm new to the business and would like to be able to provide a variety of options for my potential customers. Please forgive for asking so many questions, but how would I do that?

Here are the easy steps --

1. Open your graphic in whatever graphic application you are using (Irfanview, for instance). Select it and COPY.

2. With SignBlazer running, PASTE the item into the workspace.

3. Select the graphic, and using the IMAGE menu, choose Mode -- Monochrome.

4. Now, go back into the IMAGE menu, and Vectorise should be available.

(a dialogue will appear, and make sure to choose 'General' in the Setup dropdown box when you first try the vectorise feature)

Once you have the blue vector, just delete the gray graphic.

And then, you are able to do node editing on that vector to clean it up (well, that's a subject of another tutorial, at another time)

I've tried to paste an image from Inkscape and SCAL and still doesn't get an option to paste the image. What I would like to do is start and complete image and/or text job in Signblazer then transfer them to SCAL to cut. I prefer using signblazer because of the ease to arch and shadow,etc. Is it possible that I could have downloaded a SB version that isn't allowing me to use all of the functions that's provided? If so,please give me a link that will do so. I thought I downloaded it from this particular forum but I'm not so sure.  Thanks in advance.

When I copy an image from inkscape or scal and then right click to choose paste option on signblazer it's not listed as a choice. Am I supposed to specifically press CTRL + C  and CTRL + V to see the paste option?

Should I have followed these directions when I downloaded the program? I found this under readme on notepad

1. Install SB-6-setup.exe  (deselect options for shortcuts.  After install, don't launch it yet)

2. Install  SBE-update.exe   (Select option for shortcut on desktop. After install, don't launch it yet)

3. Install SBE-patch.exe

4. Now click on shortcut on desktop.   You will now have version 6.05.  

Is there a free version(not trial) of cadworx or something similar to it?

Let's back up a minute, OK.

1. The link to SignBlazer I offered is a direct download, you just use the .exe file and install the program.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

That is all you need to make it run without the start-up screens.

2. You cannot right-click inside of SignBlazer program to access the standard Windows contextual menu.

Either use the Edit menu or just use those keyboard commands for the purpose of Copying/Pasting.

Pressing CTRL + C  and CTRL + V is the universal method for doing that. (no dialogue boxes or contextual menus appear when using those keyboard combinations -- it just should work and your graphic should appear)

Dear Slice & Dice,

I am hoping you can help my plan come together too! LOL!

Oh man, we used to watch that show! Husband loved it, every day!!! Even re-runs.

Really, I do have something that you can hopefully help with...

I have an old Windows 2000 PC that I was thinking of firing back up to run Signblazer.

This computer used to have the old nag screen Signblazer on it and it worked, but slowly!

The Signblazer I go from USCutter website is not for the old Windows 20000.

I don't want to download from just anywhere,  If nothing is available for a computer this old, I'm okay with it.

Just thought I give the poor old thing a last purpose!

Thanks ahead!

A computer running Windows2000 (Windows NT 5.0) should be able to install SBE just fine.

In fact, it installs on Win98, so why wouldn't it work on NT-based system?

Alernatively, wipe the hard drive on that old computer and put a fresh install of XP SP3.

The big auction site has a few disks available -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Windows-XP-Professional-SP3-with-full-installation-CD-Memory-/281525411896

($20)

Slice & Dice,

Okay, thanks for the advice! Actually, I think I do have a copy of the XP with SP3 patches or updates, we just took it off another computer and put Windows 7 on it. So we can recycle the XP as well. Yay! Hopefully not too much for the old girl though, she is slow!

Thanks again, great idea!

$0!!!!

Nothi'n to lose!