Sign in to follow this  
Go-C Graphics

Do you get it?

This is a random truck I saw driving around.  

I'm not afraid to admit it took me a minute to figure out what it said.  

post-69458-0-45484200-1389766091_thumb.j

• Like 2

Nope, I can't figure it out.  Way too clever...

I wonder how much business this guy has never received because folks don't know what he's talking about?

Cal

• Like 2

Figured it out but as far as a marketing standpoint I think they get a fail. Way too long to communicate you message in a moving sign.

• Like 1

The problem is he made it too hard to figure out for all the Chevy drivers behind him  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

a vehicle sign needs to be read and understood in 3-5 seconds as it passes - most would never figure it out before it is gone

• Like 1

and while they are busy trying to figure it out they are NOT remembering that phone number for -  what was it??   :huh: 

So, for us Dodge drivers, what the heck does it say?

Cal

So, for us Dodge drivers, what the heck does it say?

Cal

ford drivers are operating at a lower level . . .  .just sayin

ford drivers are operating at a lower level . . .  .just sayin

Nevermind, I can't type it slow enough for the non Ford drivers to understand. But that particular Ford driver is at a lower level.

• Like 1

You guys crack me up.  

I thought you'd like it. 

If I wasn't stopped behind him at a red light I never would have gotten it. 

You guys crack me up.  

I thought you'd like it. 

If I wasn't stopped behind him at a red light I never would have gotten it. 

exactly . . . you want your signage to get the point across quickly, especially on a vehicle

AND would you have remembered the number or spent all your time figuring it out?

But to the mans credit he has brought entertainment to us all morning long.  ;D

• Like 1

Jesse - i believe they watch and check in on vacation homes when people (snowbirds) are away for months.

like what if you had a break in or a water leak

I dont like vacations. Rather work. Last vacation was 1993.

eww - I like vacations - just hate trying to get back into the swing afterwards.  after this surgery it is going to be real hard I am sure - will be the longest break I have ever taken since doing graphics

HOME WATCH.....watch for your home to be empty so they can rob it.. LOL

A bad sign, on a good truck. I have had plenty of people want to do a play on words for their signage and want a 4x8 lighted sign 30 ft high they dont understand it needs to be readable at a distance and when moving at traffic speed. I did all my lettering in a fancy script font years ago it looked great looking at it standing beside the truck but basicaly unreadable at traffic speeds. And I am sure some of you have done like me and speed up to read the signage on a car or truck in front or beside you. I like bright colors to draw attention but like a simple font that is easily read at a distance.

• Like 3

Well, I feel pretty dumb now - but at least I can spell.  And know how to use a dictionary on those words I don't know...

Cal

Well, I feel pretty dumb now - but at least I can spell.  And know how to use a dictionary on those words I don't know...

Cal

Unless that's your truck there is no need to feel dumb :) I think we all had to stare at it to catch what it said. I'd do that job but I would try my best to talk them out of it first. I'm like Dan, bright colors and easy to read are the way to go.

Cal

Unless that's your truck there is no need to feel dumb :) I think we all had to stare at it to catch what it said. I'd do that job but I would try my best to talk them out of it first. I'm like Dan, bright colors and easy to read are the way to go.

Yea, that's why I posted it.  Took me awhile to figure it out.