nastyhabitsracing

Need to re-download SB!! HELP!!!!

So I went to open SB tonight, and its saying: "The item 'SB.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"

So..... with that being said I want to re-download SB to my computer, but don't remember how the heck I did it last time. I looked in the "sticky" that I originally found it in, but there is a million pages to go through and a zillion links to click on, some that are old and don't even work.

Can someone please tell me how to install SB!? I need this program back ASAP!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Mike

I used this link http://www.mediafire.../?ygva0uwuckhr4

download the top file first, you will have to burn it to a CD and then install it from the CD

download the .rar file - you will then have to unzip it with winzip or if you do not have winzit you can download jzip which is free

there is a file called instructions.doc after you unzip, you can open this file with wordpad or notepad which your computer should have already -
all the instructions are in there for you to read.

if you have a virus program you will have to disable it because it thinks it is a virus but there is not

you will need to uninstall any previous versions of signblazer for this to work as it states in the instructions.doc file

Just curious, why is it anytime someone asks about this a link like the one above is given rather than a link to the uscutter download page? The file hosted there is a simple install and no longer has the annoying nag screen so I don't see the purpose of installing the old version and patching/hacking it. Am I missing something?

Just curious, why is it anytime someone asks about this a link like the one above is given rather than a link to the uscutter download page? The file hosted there is a simple install and no longer has the annoying nag screen so I don't see the purpose of installing the old version and patching/hacking it. Am I missing something?

The reason that I send them to the UK version, is because it is the ALL CUTTER version, with many more drivers, then just the UScutter version.  And it even has a few more features than the regular version. 

Even the new one? I've had both and haven't noticed anything missing between the UK and the new UScutter one.

Even the new one? I've had both and haven't noticed anything missing between the UK and the new UScutter one.

I do know the UK version has 6 weld options..  Slice said his didn't have that many.  I think he said 2.  How many weld options does yours have? 

Correct, Mz Skeeter. The UK version has drivers that the other one does not.

• Like 1

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

unfortuanatly im not finding my cutter on the one I got from here... I knew it couldn't be that easy! :(

creation pcut ctn630    I found a ct630, but im assuming that's different!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

unfortuanatly im not finding my cutter on the one I got from here... I knew it couldn't be that easy! :(

creation pcut ctn630    I found a ct630, but im assuming that's different!

It's not going to hurt to try it...

Honestly for the time it takes to type all this I would work my way down the list of cutters trying each 1 until I found 1 that would work for my machine. I and I'm sure others have had to do just that to figure it out on occasion.

of try the old stand my of the roland pnc1000 - for years it was the pretty generic code used for Chinese plotters