Sign in to follow this  
gohartman

Anyone returned their cutter?

Hey, has anyone ever returned their cutter for a replacement? I sent mine back two weeks ago because it did something funny and made a loud pop sound and started smoking in the middle of a cut, anyway I sent it back two weeks ago and since then I can't get ahold of anyone at USCutter, no one replies to my e-mails or phone calls and I'm just wondering if I'm ever going to see my machine again??? I think it's funny that it only took them one day to send me my machine when I first purchased it but now they're taking their sweet time and I can't seem to get any answers on how long I should expect before I get my cutter back. And, I have some small jobs that need to be done by the end of the month but I can't do them without a cutter. Sorry I needed to vent a little since it's starting to get annoying and I also wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this problem? Thanks.

I have sent him multiple messages and he doesn't respond so I'm at a loss for what to do

I respond to everyone. Maybe not in timely manner as I would like to lately, but I do not ignore anybody. I check 40 voicemails and return the calls, and by the time I am done doing so, there are 60 more voicemails. I take 1 step forward and 3 steps back every day it seems. All I am asking is that you remain patient while I respond to inquires in the order they were received.

:)

I understand Ken, I'm just surprised because I'm extremely new to all of this and in my past limited experience with USCutter, I've always recieved prompt replies and help so I guess I just thought that was normal and expected and maybe something was wrong since I wasn't recieving as prompt of help as I was used too. You have been really great so I'm sorry if I added to your stress, that was not my intentions!

I understand Ken, I'm just surprised because I'm extremely new to all of this and in my past limited experience with USCutter, I've always recieved prompt replies and help so I guess I just thought that was normal and expected and maybe something was wrong since I wasn't recieving as prompt of help as I was used too. You have been really great so I'm sorry if I added to your stress, that was not my intentions!

It's alright, I appreciate your understanding, and under the circumstances, I could see how you might have thought something was wrong because of your past experiences with prompt service. I have responded to your PM, and I have found your machine and have it on my tech bench now. The only problem I have found so far is that the fan is not working, so if you could refresh my memory as to why it was sent back, I would like to try and fix it right away for you, and if I cannot, get you another machine.

Gee, Ken maybe you need to subcontract to an Call Center in India?  Just kiddin'.

We are looking for more help locally.

B)

I may be a bit out of line, but dang dude... don't you think posting in one thread is enough regarding your experience? I don't think there is a need to spam every thread you come across about how you're sending it back, or how you can't get a response out of Ken. Have a little patience, I'm sure Ken and the others at USCutter would like to keep you as a customer, but give them an honest chance to make things right.