Sign in to follow this  
Belin

Flexi STARTER P-CUT Edition is the problem

I believe my best bet is to DUMP what i have ...the MH721 as it is just too much work to get it to contour cit and simply buy a more better expensive machine

Whats your thoughts on the CREATION CS630?

easiest contour cutting machine I have used is the Roland gx-24

about the cheapest cutter with auto registration mark sensors I know of is the gcc expert24 lx

the creation you are looking at is still not for contour cutting - the laserpoint series is supposed to allow for manual contour cutting like you are doing now but if you are doing a lot of it you will want auto mark registration like the roland, graphtec or higher end gcc cutters

just remember than any cutter with a laser pointer etc is still a manual contour cut  - not auto 

Not how i am reading it Sir. See below

http://www.bizsupplies.com.au/vinyl-cutter/creation-pcut-cs630-professional-vinyl-cutter.html

CREATION Pcut CS630 Professional Vinyl Cutter

Be the first to review this product

Creation top of the range vinyl cutter. Professionally designed and featured with contour cutting, offline operation, high pressure & speed comes and accurate cutting. Comes with FlexiStarter 8.6 worth over $100 & floor stand.

pcut_plottercutter_cs630_1.jpg

Zoom

red dot contour cutting means it has a laser pointer on it and you have to move the carriage manually to the registration points and set each point yourself in the software very much like you was trying to do with the mh series using the blade to mark the spots  . . . . defiantly not auto mark registration

LOL @me...I had no idea there was such a thing as AUTO MARK REGISTRATION...

I thought you used the Flexi 10 software to print your picture with registration marks and then place it into the cutter the ...YES...align the registration using the arrow keys...then CUT...

I have seen this machine attached to the flexi 10 software working as i think will do me...for the time being...

I m not a mass productiong sticker maker

Just want to use the cutter to cut out tshirt transfers and the like

At present i cant do this with the MH721 and the version of flexi 10 software...That has been my issue all along...

Belin, at present, you can contour-cut with the MH, using SignBlazer.

Just add an offset outline to your design, and throw in handmade registration marks (small cross or square) and after you have the print done (without printing the offset outline), place it into the cutter and direct the MH unit to cut the OUTLINE only, using the reg. marks as alignment points.

I've never done this, since I don't have a printer, but it sure seems to me that it would work.

geez, I remember when we upgraded to 6.5 back in 2002 i think. I really do not even remember when my first interaction was with it. But between that and AI (which I started with in the early to mid 90's) I have watched the software develop greatly and change very drastically.  

Over the holiday weekend I actually busted out some of my now collectible 5.5 floppy discs and loaded up old files and could not stop thinking that the things I created in 1995 that took a week or better were now able to be completed within a hour.  

• Like 2

geez, I remember when we upgraded to 6.5 back in 2002 i think. I really do not even remember when my first interaction was with it. But between that and AI (which I started with in the early to mid 90's) I have watched the software develop greatly and change very drastically.  

Over the holiday weekend I actually busted out some of my now collectible 5.5 floppy discs and loaded up old files and could not stop thinking that the things I created in 1995 that took a week or better were now able to be completed within a hour.  

You getting all reminiscent on us mopar? Speaking of Mopar my best friend from HS has a 71 RT Challenger. Has had it since we were in school back in the mid 80's. I think it's in storage in a shop on blocks. Has a 340 in in right now but it came factory with just a 318. He has considered doing a frame up restoration. It's actually still in great shape. His dilemma is setting on an engine stand right beside it is a 426 Hemi that he pulled from a 68 charger that he was going to rebuild and stick in there but then we graduated and he went off to college and it has set there ever since. That was in 85'

• Like 1

So you guys dont get rich when you become "staff"? Just famous? lol

Infamous maybe. The difference between me and a paid employee is when there is too much BS I can close out this window but the poor guys who work the phones don't have that option.