Little Al

Garment Price check Please?

Hi folks, I'm trying to make a slow comeback and while I was off sick for the past years I was reading about this heat press material. Now for 20 years now I've been a sign maker but never messed with this stuff. I got a hold of some to try and it didn't bad job. Now I've also been in ems for 25 years and a director and my best friend wants to buy 20 or 30 "Job shirts" which are just work sweatshirts for work and wants me to do the back and a badge on the left breast. Him providing the garments what's a fair price to charge him? I'm out of my comfort zone, Signs I'd fire a number right out. So I'll cut it, weed it and heat press it on. Any advise on what a number should be? Friend or not I have to make something for my time

• Like 1

I charge $10 for large normally 10x10 on front or back, $7 for just a name like on a jersey and $5 for pocket logo.... the reason for the pocket logo being so much is I do not charge any set up fees, so when I sit and design this stuff I am doing it on my time and usually a pocket logo is more detailed in the weeding and takes me longer than the larger design....