Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

Mixed up order

I have been hearing some comments lately about customer service so when I had an order come in today that was mixed up I was really curious to see how my call would play out to uscutter. My call was handled by David Bell (DavidB on here) and in less than 5 minutes we had it straight and and RMA was in my email. No arguing or anything of that kind and all that was asked for was a picture of the scan tag on the product so they knew what had actually been sent to sort it out in their inventory. All this and he had no idea that I am active on here or how much money my company had spent with them to sway his thinking, just good old fashioned customer service. So I had to take a minute and say thank you and Happy New Year to all those at Uscutter who help us keep our businesses and/or hobbies running smoothly and profitably.

• Like 5

Great post jaybird, and kudos to David and USCutter.

My wife & I had a Christmas trip last week.  I made it a point to call the customer service line for one of the hotel chains we stayed in (Hilton group) and gas station/convenience store (Raceway {in SC no less}) and tell them how pleased we were with the hotel we stayed at and cs we gassed up at.  Not to bitch & complain, but to tell them those particular operations were top notch and will be visited again on our travels. 

Cal