Hangar6 design

Military Sailor trying to get a start.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris and I started off cutting vinyl, but looking into more avenues soon. Like the topic I am a Sailor in the US Navy about to retire soon. I have enjoyed reading all the post on the forum, I look forward to reading more. I am learning on my own day by day,, so any Vets out their looking to help a fellow brother out with good advice please contact me. I am located in WA on the rock. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good day to you, matey.

It has been reported in the news that Washington State is about to embark upon a unique endeavor, with the legalization of cannabis.

Although you obviously cannot be part of the distribution and sale of it (at retail level), there is plenty of golden-green opportunity to create apparel that reflects the new reality in your state.

Hats and t-shirts with your custom-designed messages might be big sellers.

potlogo2-thumb-300x287-8462.jpg

Welcome to the forum. This place is full of great people who love to help each other. There are a few active duty and retired members on the forum. Myself being one of them. 

I started just like you and taught myself all I know with a lot of help from the forum. I have since upgraded to a graphtec and will soon be buying a heat press. 

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have but better yet post the questions on the forum to help everyone. 

Thank you slice and dice, that is a great point you have and I am sure when I do concessions closer to Seattle area it will do great. Also thank you Andrew for the help I have been reading topic after topic and have already got a lot of info.

Hello and welcome from Missouri.  Thank you for your service for our country!!!!!!!!

Welcome from Florida and Thank you for your service. Keep reading these forums they are a gold mine of ideas, hints & suggestions. I would definitely look into the sprint & souvenir niche - Slice&dice is right on with his ideas.

Hello and welcome from West Virginia. And a big thank you for serving. There is a lot of info here .....if you are going to setup up a stand you may want to stock up on vectors in images that you think will sell in your area . Also signs, banners, window and door lettering are great revenue areas. That is all I do I do not sell decals.