Sign in to follow this  
HDN

That Orange customer service box

For a while that stupid little orange customer service box on US Cutters main page was on the  bottom of the page and now it is back in the middle. It is a real pain in the ass when reading something. As a matter of fact it is so useless it has encouraged me to go to another supplier for info. It just hangs there ..LOL

On my  15" laptop, it is as far to the left as it could be, without going off the page. Maybe 1/4" in .   Doesn't bother anything. 

I just pulled up the site, looked around and opened a few descriptions and it was never over top of any writing of any kind. Don't know what's up with it on your computer.

I have a small laptop .. when I read a desc it covers a portion of what I read.. just a personal thing ... I vented on

I wan't picking because I find things that follow my on the screen annoying as well, it just wasn't covering any information on my screen. The 1 I find annoying is when I click print receipt and just as it opens the window a box pops up asking me to review the site and covers part of the receipt I'm trying to print.

• Like 1

I know.. all is good.I like US Cutters service and have paid more for for an item than else where as I believe service is everything. But that stupid little box has to go.

• Like 1