Sign in to follow this  
A.Reterink

cutter quality

I've had  my u.s. cutter for over 3 years as my only vinyl cutter, yes its only 24 inches wide but it works every day, it was a little hard to set up but they talked me through that and its a better machine than the graptec that it replaced and needed $1500 repairs when it was less than 2 years old, what I have learned about this cutter is first,run it very slow 4 ft per min, second don't overload its brain, split your work into no more than 27 inch runs, and third ground your roll of vinyl, for what you pay you get good value A.Reterink

What cutter do you have and what type of Graphtec did you replace. I've owned 6 cutters and although most were acceptable none of them compared to my Graphtec.

• Like 1

I would never have a business, If I could ONLY cut 27" at a time  LOL.    Funny I don't have any of those problems that were mentioned with my Graphtec.   Going on 6 years now....

• Like 2

LOL

Sounds like USCutter is promoting on their own forum.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

If USCUTTER didn't sell Graphtec's too I'd be inclined to agree but since they sell graphtec and Roland as well as their value machines they really don't have a dog in that fight.

I won't waste my time with any machine that I can't track a minimum of 8' and all but 1 of the value cutters I owned could do this and my graphtec has been tested by me to track 18' while running a sign file with no issues.

He says it's from Uscutter right? Maybe he bought a Roland and likes it better than his Graphtec :)

He says it's from Uscutter right? Maybe he bought a Roland and likes it better than his Graphtec :)

I would hope a Roland tracks better than 27"   LOL....

• Like 1

I have a feeling I know who that salesman was and he is no longer around. . . . He used to say several machines were better than a graphtec LOL. And that Eco solvent ink was "Eco" nominal. Lol