MotivatedNY

right side will not stay clean PLEASE HELP!!!!

The right side of my image will not stay clean even if its the same points as the left.

This is hard to explain in text but easy to see in the pictures.

When mirroring the image and uploading them at the same time the left side is perfect but the right side is bad has any one ever seen this before. 

perfect in illustrator, bad in SCA

post-84096-0-49475600-1388340079_thumb.p

post-84096-0-96404800-1388340088_thumb.p

The right side of my image will not stay clean even if its the same points as the left.

This is hard to explain in text but easy to see in the pictures.

When mirroring the image and uploading them at the same time the left side is perfect but the right side is bad has any one ever seen this before. 

Haven't really messed with SCAL, but I did notice something...probably nothing, though...but the pic on the right seems a little (albeit very little) bigger than the one on the left...might be an extra layer.  See my pic...the spaces in the one on the right are definitely bigger, even in the pic where the two are welded.post-25773-0-35481800-1388349442_thumb.j

Had some free time , thought I might try and help, here is what I came out with, could use a bit more cleaning up maybe.

post-37810-0-00051800-1388353961_thumb.p

• Like 1

This is probably a dumb question but do you have illustrator? If so why are you trying to draw in SCALP? Waste of time, assuming you have access to AI. 

Upload the AI file here on the board and I'll see if I can help figure it out.