GraphxNMore

Zombie Permit

A buddy of mine's son requested this. I'll post the eps when I get back to my laptop. On my phone right now.

post-37957-0-67658600-1387558480_thumb.j

• Like 1

this is by far the best one i have seen! so clean and simple on the text, nice graphics good work !!! :thumbsup:  what size is it and what cutter did you use ?

It's 8 inches wide. The small ZORT logo was tough. SC 34" cutter.

What's up with the B in burn?

My guess? The interior spots lifted while weeding and didn't get placed back exactly where they belonged.... Don't ask how I know what that looks like...

• Like 3

A buddy of mine's son requested this. I'll post the eps when I get back to my laptop. On my phone right now.

Nice job that would be tough to weed.

What's up with the B in burn?

I ran a test cut on 3M IJ35-10. It sucks for weeding, and I'm out of 651 white. LOL Anyone need any pirntable graphic film??? It's great for simple cuts abd contours after printing, but small stuff is for the birds.

love em - be careful the national parties do protect their images, they seemed to have a problem with one last election that was made with a elephant wearing flip flops - I have been prohibited from posting it anymore LOL  I'll print for either party as long as they pay