Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

Anyone have any experience with an Epson WF7510 (13"x19") All-In-One?

My Epson WF1100 is still working (again, thanks to Richard at Cobra Inks) but it's starting to show it's age and I've been thinking about upgrading to a newer model Epson.  I've got an old HP All-In-One that I have kept around just for the scanner (8.5"x11") and the Epson WF7510 has an nice 11"x17" scanner and does the 13"x19" prints, so I could replace two devices at once and hopefully free up some space in my work room.  The WF7510 also uses 4 colors (CMYK) instead of the 5 (CMYKK) that my WF1100 does, so it will be cheaper to refill, too.

I called Cobra Ink and they're currently out of stock on the WF7510, but they have the CIS kits available, so I could buy one from anywhere else and add their kit to it, but I thought I'd ask around if anyone here has actually used one and get their feedback before I start spending money...

This will be used for dye-sublimation transfer printing, BTW.

Got the 7520 myself. Only pigment ink in it, but it does do nice prints.

Can't say anything about using sub with it.

Also do everything wireless.

I have the 7520 also with Richards CIS with pigment. It replaced my pigment workforce 1100 and I love it. I use it wireless, it has the scanner and prints GREAT. It doesn't have the waste tank like the 1100, it uses a replaceable pad that I haven't had to change in the past year or so I have been using it (maybe not that long). Overall I am very pleased with it and would reccomend it.

The only difference in the 7510 and 7520 is the addtion of the second paper tray which I like because i leave the bottom tray full of shipping labels.

I use the epson 7510 for sublimation I use refillable cartridges with auto reset button. I just brough the epson 4800 and 4000 for dtg and sublimation there both 17" printers heres some of my work from the 7510.

post-42519-0-00507000-1389945082_thumb.j

• Like 2