Sign in to follow this  
chipperi

Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!

There was a bit of a SNAFU with my order, I ordered and payed for a refurbished TC cutter with no stand, for some strange reason it never shipped and when I called we discovered the system for some reason let me order something they didn't have.....Instead of giving me the run around USCutter manned up and gave me a brand new TC cutter for $30 more with a stand. I would like to buy Dave from the Washington office a beer....maybe he should go work for my cable company....Lord knows they need some education in Customer Service

• Like 3

That is awesome,  great deal for you,  and getting the stand is a major plus for you.  I would never have a cutter without a stand.

Now all you have to do is rearrange your entire house to make room for this new enterprise you're starting !!!

It's a challenge to fit a cutter system into a corner of a spare room --- many before you have tried and ended up realizing that the production process of cutting and weeding and taping requires more space than they've allocated.

I've been trying to convince the wife to let me set up a work table in our bedroom but I'm getting some real strange looks from her. I think I better re-think my options.

• Like 2

There was a bit of a SNAFU with my order, I ordered and payed for a refurbished TC cutter with no stand, for some strange reason it never shipped and when I called we discovered the system for some reason let me order something they didn't have.....Instead of giving me the run around USCutter manned up and gave me a brand new TC cutter for $30 more with a stand. I would like to buy Dave from the Washington office a beer....maybe he should go work for my cable company....Lord knows they need some education in Customer Service

Thank you for such positive feedback. I really do enjoy the USCutter community and helping customers. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to spend more time here on the forums with everyone. I love watching everyone help each other make really amazing things. I'm really glad I was able to make your day.

You my friend- have an amazing Christmas! 

• Like 3

like anywhere it is mostly positive experiences but you don't hear too much when things go right - just when they go wrong.  I am fairly sure this year they hit my orders 99.9 percent dead on and on time

• Like 2