bossman696

Help! Ce-6000-60 cutting in slow motion.

I need some help guys....  I must have changed something.  I played with tangential mode last night testing to see if it would help with a few cutting issues I was having with HTV, but not that I have gone back to trying to cut without it. It is cutting in slow motion!  Even tried cutting a few things from the day before and it is super slow.

No matter what settings I try or speed I set, I can't get it to cut any faster.

Here a couple of screen shots of the settings.  Does anything look out of place?  I even tried a reset to factory defaults in the software.  I wasn't sure if there was one on the graphtec?

Any help would be appreciated!

post-25766-0-10644500-1386994064_thumb.p

post-25766-0-07313300-1386994065_thumb.p

You could always do a factory default and put it back to like your bought it.   Hold down the UP arrow, while turning the cutter power button on. 

• Like 2

I had to do that to mine this morning for some stupid reason..  Gremlins... It was cutting too deep for some reason.. and lifting my vinyl.. I hadn't changed anything.  I cut the same order last night.  I kept backing off the force number, no change.  Did a factory default,, then worked fine.  I put the force back where it should be.  Cut the order fine..   Gremlins. 

• Like 1

Gremlins are like static, always attracted to anything to do with vinyl. I've got a family or them little buggers living at my store just waiting to wreak havoc.

Thanks again Mz Skeeter!  The reset did the trick!  I am back to cutting a lightning speed.  Actually this worked out in my favor for an order.  I always do more than I am supposed to when printing a customer's order, and I was about to cut vinyl letters and print the full color pic on transfer paper and piece the two together when pressing the shirt.  I normally try to avoid printing the text on transfer sheets because of the background glue leaving a haze on the shirt in the blank areas, but given how slow my cutter was running, there was no way I could have finished the job in town.  So I decided to go the transfer route and the customer loved them!  And it saved me hours of weeding and aligning issues when pressing.  The letters were no where near as dark as I would have like, but the customer was very pleased and I guess that is all that matters.

But I am glad to be back at cutting speed!  Thanks again!

• Like 2

Only $9.99 per bottle plus S&H.  Order before midnight tonight and we'll throw in a second bottle for FREE!  (Just pay additional $87.50 in S&H).

As Not Seen On TV!

post-24492-0-62054800-1387334011_thumb.j

• Like 5