jet1012

Wavy font

I have a customer who would like her font  like this  (as shown below) I am using signblazer and wonderging if anyone knows the proper way of doing this to a straing line text. Thanks

1212.bmp

I forget where it is exaclty but there should be something along the lines of put text on path. Just draw your wavy line, select your text and the wavy line and do the put text on path option. If SB doesn't have that option, I know Inkscape does.

That is what I found online and was looking in SB and did see it, I figured I would have to inscape, but thought I would check to see if there was an option I missed in SB. Thanks :)

I don't have SB with me right now but I could of swore there was something like that. If someone else doesn't chime in, I'll double check when I get home tonight.

Under Manipulate + Distortion there is a Bezier option that will do what you are looking for.

• Like 1

I do not believe the "Text to path" option is available in SB Elements. It is grayed out on my copy.  You can do fit text to path in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Inkscape however!! ...and like Jay2703 says!

I also don't have Signblazer  I use Flexi and it is "text on a path".  You draw out a curvy line and with "TOAP" chosen the text will follow the line, then just delete the line and cut it out.