Sign in to follow this  
paz21paz

Got my new ce6000 working great just 1 question

I have my new ce6000 setup & working great. A big improvement over my old laserpoint. I love how it cuts & how quite it is. I only have one issue that I cant seem to find in the settings. When it's done cutting a job it returns to the starting origin instead of the end of the cut. Then I have to feed it back thru to cut it off the roll. Does anyone know of a setting where I can change this? So far this is the only thing I miss about my laserpoint.

I don't use sign blazer but that rewind is a function controlled by the cut software so somewhere there will be an option to control it. I use SignCut Pro and it has about three options one being rewind another being advance by XXXX amount to cut off roll and the last basically leaving it where it finished.

edit: I just opened the copy of signblazer that I happen to have on my work comp and If you open the cut tab then the set-up tab my copy has a box that says advance after cut and gives an option box to tell it how far. That should advance to where you want it. Mine is .25" by default. Not sure if this is the same on all versions if SB

it wasnt with the laserpoint it just stop at the end of the cut. That is what makes me think that it is a setting in the cutter. Because I havn't changed any setting in sign blazer

You need to do this in software with the graphtec. I had a LP1 for several years and was frustrated at first with the graphtec in part because of what you are going through until I found out how to do it in the software I use.

open the cut tab then the set-up tab my it has a box that says advance after cut and gives an option box to tell it how far. That should advance to where you want it. Mine is .25" by default.

Do this

I have CE5000 and my advance is set on 2"

By the time it advances at the end of a cut this puts the cut side of the vinyl about .25" past the "cut off" space on the machine.

• Like 1

I just got my CE6000 working with SB as well. Mine finishes the job at the end, it doesn't put the carriage back to the starting point. I just checked my settings and I do have the "advance after cut" box checked but it is set to 0. I have a few jobs to cut tomorrow, I can play around with the settings and see what it does.

I don't see why not?  Thats just how far it will advance. The offset  on the Graphtec's  offset call for 0