Dakotagrafx

fireman banner and more

Knocking on 40 here and I tend to watch older shows instead of most of the garbage on tv now.

The action sequences are far more life like now then back in the old days but most of the shows arent of the same quality. And the sitcoms cant begin to compare to sanford and son, the Jeffersons and the Andy Griffith show.

I got it I used to watch emergency back in the 70s they always had a tone before the annoucement of where and what the call was.

oh lord, now you told our age. i laughed at this one cuz i knew what it was. 

Is the cross put on the vinyl after the background flames are printed?  I found both of these (flames and cross) on vectorstock and think it would be cool to make something like that for my cousin's husband. He is the battalian chief for his fire dept.

I would just make him a sign with his dept and his name.

Thanks for posting your picture. It looks awesome.

Sorry. I'm still learning. I have a roland xc540. I would use illustrator to layer these together and then in Versaworks print this up on banner material? 

I just got the printer and there is so much I haven't done yet with it. Banners being one of the things I want to do.

Your banner looks great.

Sorry. I'm still learning. I have a roland xc540. I would use illustrator to layer these together and then in Versaworks print this up on banner material? 

I just got the printer and there is so much I haven't done yet with it. Banners being one of the things I want to do.

Your banner looks great.

that about sums up the process - put your image together and run it thru versaworks and print - 

after all the smack about sublimating to the edges  - order came in tonight that was no were near the edges - but did those 4 and my new one for me of the mountain thunder plantation donkey done in 15 min!  I love what that donkey fertilizes - he is my idol!

post-2742-0-17013100-1396838452_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-57534200-1396838463_thumb.jp

Logo I did on the trailer a couple years ago - now remade it in red to match his new atv

post-2742-0-40838000-1397168620_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-36052200-1397168657_thumb.jp