we got real detectives on here and several of us that slept in a holiday inn express last night

• Like 1

Oh yes,  Jaimie Quint.   I have kept my eye on him. .  It no longer says  unregistered sex offender. And he has a new photo..now,  so they caught up with him .....again... 

• Like 2

i had that problem at first, but i had it connected via usb, after i installed a serial pci card in my pc, i havent had MUCH of that problem, sometimes the diagonals i get them wavy but its still good until you look at it very close.

The diagonals usually clear up if you slow it down just a little. Took me a long time to figure that out.

Peachey has not been on here since 2014, but as a member who is on here almost daily, forget about the MH vinyl cutter, and go at least a step up to a SC2. It's a much better cutter.   The older MH cutters were better, than what is being sold today.  The MH cutter has many known problems. Static, memory, tracking, connection. The MH cutter is a bottom of the barrel cutter.  They sell more of them because they are so cheap. But it is true, more money gets you a better cutter. You get what you pay for. Go with the SC2 and you will be happier, but of course the servo cutters are hands down the best cutters over a stepper. If you can afford it, go with a servo cutter.  Your computer operating system matters also. Not all cutters are Mac compatible.  The MH is not. 

Keep in mind that USCutter also offers Refurbished units at reduced pricing.

$378. is the cost for a 28" SC2 (plus shipping).

Have you ever used a vinyl cutter before? Are you familiar with vector design programs? What type of work will you be mostly doing?

6 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Keep in mind that USCutter also offers Refurbished units at reduced pricing.

$378. is the cost for a 28" SC2 (plus shipping).

Have you ever used a vinyl cutter before? Are you familiar with vector design programs? What type of work will you be mostly doing?

But for $21 more you can get a brand new 28"  SC2   on sale at $399

https://www.uscutter.com/USCutter-SC2-Series-Vinyl-Cutter

• Like 3