tazzdog

Need help with a clean up

I have this cranberry swag I will be blasting on a rock. I'm trying to get the two berries that are touching to be separated from each other and the other berry to be not flowing in the vine. (for my sandblasting stencil I can't have the two images combined. they will be different colors painted. I have been messing around in inkscapes with it and can't figure it out.basically I want the berries to hang like the first two berries from the leaves. any help would be soooooooo appreciated.

thank you,

tina 

cran.renee.eps

Thank you. Any of these will work. I will use it to finish my present, but i'm going to keep messing with it in inkscape so I can figure it out. I appreciate everyones input and help.

thank you!

What I did in inkscape was to duplicate the image and slide it over to the side. I then node edited it and removed the leaves and first two berries. I then went back to the original and node edited it to remove the berries that needed editing. Next I duplicated the berries and set it aside. I then node edited and removed all but the one berry I was working on. Adjusted the vectors to get the berry to looking the way I wanted and slide it into place with the leaves. I then went back to the berry bunch, duplicated it again slide it to the side and then started node editing the next berry. Repeat as necessary.