gcextreme

Forum IMG tags?

How come when i try to embed an image using the tags i get an error:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

I answered on your post with the truck but basically click more reply options in the bottom corner and it'll pop up and link fine.

Generally, I have found that .png format will not display.

You don't have to use tags anyway, there's a little icon on the toolbar (a picture of a tree) that allows a hotlink to an online photo.

Alternatively, you can download the picture to your computer, and then upload it here with the "Attach Files" feature (available by selecting MoreReplyOptions button)

graphic_vinyl_services.jpg

Got it, i was just hoping to bring it to someone's attention to maybe get it fixed, lol

Thanks for your help

Been like that as long as I can remember. As long as it works that's all that really matters

hey - you two having any trouble with the post office lately?   - lots of "lost" for a couple of week packages and now one this week = sent out by carrier pick up Monday and never scanned in - not scanned at sort facility . .. . this is getting real old.  If it doesn't show up tomorrow I am reshipping almost $100 and can't claim a insurance claim as they never scanned it!  This one will be hand delivered to them if I hear the person didn't get it in tomorrows mail!

You ever watch the news and they run a story about a mail carrier with a house full of mail. I think my carrier is one of them. People send me stuff all the time and I don't get it but to answer your question so far no problems with outgoing but I walk it the 1 block to the post office and hand it to them

• Like 1

Have you checked with your Postmaster?  They can see stuff on their computers, that we can't see in tracking.  I have had stuff not scanned at first, but still showed up delivered at the end.

plan on going tomorrow - found out too late this week - on the other one this week it showed up after I packaged more and printed postage but before I left the house - the expensive one I am hoping it shows up there tomorrow

Seems USPS has gotten worse in the last few years from what I've been reading from other people.

They found it and it is out for delivery!  maybe  a happy ending after all - too bad I already reprinted the entire order - should be able to sell the extra over some time - it's camo stuff

Oh I didn't forget you Scott, I sent them both styles and they never got back to me. I ain't pushing the issue since I mispriced it so bad.

no problem - am trying to get things done before leaving in 2 weeks and trying to finalize a small sign for a business that needs it before then -will be cut vinyl.  she bought a building and the center of the road to the handrail to the front door is 35' - the amount of an easement here - she has been adement that she wanted a monument sign and for weeks I have told her it won't be allowed in the easement - think the city may finally be getting that thru to her so she is now looking for approval to put the sign on that handrail/fence that I suggested 2 weeks ago.  the building itself has so many small windows and small brick areas around them it is about the only choice.

And that is why I let all customers pull their own permits. Hell I don't have time to run back and forth especially when I know it's a waste of time like in your case. If I make it through this mess with my mother in the hospital I think I'm gonna take a mini vacation before I implode.

• Like 1

she is doing all permits and handling installation - but if we are to get it done before I leave she really needs to get it in gear - careful on the vacation wishes - went to Florida more than once that I had to admit my grandparents to the hospital while I was there - one year I had to admit BOTH the day before leaving on a cruise.  That was a good time running between er rooms answering questions all night.

I understand that. They keep pushing back her release and I went down last night and talked to the nurse and between her and my observations it could be at least a few more days. The shop just wasn't setup to be run by 1 person but I am making changes to workflow to reduce the impact it has on business. I just need a break before I burn out. I'm closed Sunday, maybe I'll hide in bed and pretend I'm somewhere else LOL.