jmoney

Miscutting

SCALPRO when i type in just any word the letters cut on top of each other and i cannot figure it out Please help

Are you advancing enough vinyl from the roll for the job?  Never pull vinyl from the roll while cutting.    Are the grit rollers turning?  Is the carriage head firmly in the track?  The white wheels firmly in the track.?

You don't say what cutter you have.. what makes you think it is a software problem? 

It is a MH 14" do i have to feed all of the vinyl thru the cutter or will it pull it thru as you cut on my other cutter it would just feed it through as it cut all carriage rollers and all looks good thanks for any help

Well, you should not be pulling from a roll on either cutter, while you are cutting.. You should have enough vinyl free and slack to do the job.   Maybe show a picture or a short video of your problem if you can.   Sounds like something is not moving or it would not be cutting on top of each other.

Without seeing the actual problem hard to say what your problem is.

Not that it should matter, but does it only do it for text? What does it do if you draw some random shapes, squares, circles, stars, etc.?