I ordered a roll of white 651 on Friday and was assured it would ship that day. Well today i get the order shipping tracker and it was sent out Monday afternoon. Why do people have to lie? Would it have not been easier to say  no it will be Monday when we ship because it is Friday and we do not care if your package goes out. Almost everything I ship out I tell the people what time it gets shipped out and the tracking number. If it is going to be a couple of days I tell them so. Sorry for the rant just this tupe of issue really gets to me.

So you ordered something on friday, BLACK FRIDAY, and what time did u order it? In the morning, or afternoon?

When i order something, i never ever expect it to ship out that exact same day, but maybe the next business day.

This is on the website,  It should be honored or not advertised.     Now if he ordered later.  then don't expect it shipped.  I order early.   But no one should  lie and and say it will be shipped either.   This says EST,  so no later than  2:30PM  Pacific.

sameday_shipping.jpg

• Like 1

In his post, he didnt say where he ordered from, so we are assuming he ordered it from USCUTTER??

what time did u order it?  

When i order something, i never ever expect it to ship out that exact same day, but maybe the next business day.

Afternoon yes  after calling UScutter and them assuring me it will go out if i order it then. Normally I would be the same way but if you tell me it is going out that day then it should be that day.

This is on the website,  It should be honored or not advertised.     Now if he ordered later.  then don't expect it shipped.  I order early.   But no one should  lie and and say it will be shipped either.   This says EST,  so no later than  2:30PM  Pacific.

sameday_shipping.jpg

Yeah I use there Redmond office. All other orders from them have been great.

I too, have called them on the phone, to confirm the item I needed was in fact in stock at the closest location to me, and would be shipped out same day only to be assured of both only to not have the item shipped as promised.  I won't go into more details (it's gets worse) My (more than one) bad experiences has caused me to limit my reliability.

I've had it happen 2 or 3 times but honestly that's out of hundreds of order I've placed. Only 1 of those time had I called in to confirm it would ship and apparently somebody dropped the ball but 3 out of hundreds is decent average in my opinion. Paperman, I remember the crap you went through with those banners and you got a bum deal at the time, no doubt.

I have NO expectations for the Friday following Thanksgiving as I've learned no matter how many days a parcel/package company is closed for Thanksgiving, the following week in the industry will be chaos. Coming thru Indy last nite I passed a hub for one of these companies and witnessed almost 20 sets of those doubles idling on the street waiting entry into the facility. All bets are off when it comes to shipping packages between now and Dec 23.

Wecome to America, I hope you enjoy your stay and if it's for more than one year, you may want to mark your calendar for next year accordingly. 

While I totally agree edge then tell the person that. . . Don't tell me something and not follow thru. Even I don't know if we can get it out is better than saying you will, then not doing it. If you promise something and can't follow thru at the very least follow up that day, it shows you care

• Like 3

Fed Ex has it now and it will be late due to a big storm front in our area but that does not bother me at all.  Just them telling me it will mail if i order now them 3 days later mail it out. But it is on its way  as long as FedEx don't get lost in the storm. At least  it not being here and the Storm is making me money other ways. Big storms always make people get stuck.

• Like 1