JessXEmoji

Zombie on truck.

I made this up for a co worker, this is just an example picture of a truck like his.  he wants it just like this example.

how should I do this with the window splitting? I thought just make the decal then dry fit it and cut it where the windows splits. then install each piece.  this is my first project and install. How would you pros do it?

post-70064-0-02165800-1385822967_thumb.j

• Like 1

You are right on track. I just lay it right over the whole window and then either mark the cuts and take it back off or if you're careful you can slip an exacto knife right there in place and slice it. Thats what I usually do. I go ahead and put enough tape on it so the alignment stays straight and carefully cut it in place then your overall look stays in the proper line. 

• Like 1

Why not just shrink the rifle slightly enough to fit the driver side window, the muzzle flash in the center window and the head in the passenger window? It appears it's three separate images anyway. 

• Like 1

Yeah, since the middle window is recessed, it will look misaligned from most angles anyway.