D4kustomz

Holiday Craft Ideas

Good Afternoon,

We are looking to make some extra cash during the holiday season and we were wondering if anyone had any suggestions for craft ideas using vinyl. Does anyone know of certain types of crafts that are really hot this season? Or even something that you think would sell really good? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah i was wondering if people buy vinyl snow flakes for their car windows and stuff.

I guess the guys thats been around in the business a while would know.

We do dollar store water bottles with race or sports number and kids name, school name,,  metal recipe holders out of old metal T.V, trays,,  large picture frame "family" signs..  Recondition old army ammo cans with hunters name and graphics....  unlimited possibilities!

I saw these at a craft show a while back. I thought vinyl or etching on the bottle.

post-1636-0-16271400-1385501745_thumb.jp

Well i just ran crazy through the dollar store picked up a lot of blank items here is  one i just did little hard to see  1453493_401513326617644_928478799_n.jpg Its a start.

1dollar candle

• Like 1

I got the small cutting boards from the Dollar Tree. They seem to have taken off real well in the crafting world. $tree can't keep them in stock. I had people all around me checking their stores. The large cutting boards came from Walmart. They are regular stock. Run around $6-7 . Dont' forget to reverse cut and put on back so they are useable and hand washable. I love mine. I have several diff. designs but didn't want to bore ya'll with all of them. :)  Thanks. they were fun and easy. The front of the boards have a slight texture which makes you wonder about the design showing but as you can tell it is great.

• Like 2

the Theresa's Treats is a pie dish that I put vinyl on and then etched with my air-eraser. FYI in case someone was wondering.

Took theresat idea and did this today.

post-50894-0-13811200-1385611726_thumb.j

Got the cutting board at dollar tree 1$  6x6 vinyl 3$ sold 8$.

• Like 3

that looks great Dawn. I have done only 1 layered. Layered was hard backwards. :) 

Okay, lets see how fast i can bore you. These scarves have kept me busy.

post-36131-0-21321500-1386902781_thumb.j

post-36131-0-59295100-1386902800_thumb.j

post-36131-0-78391400-1386902818_thumb.j

post-36131-0-21779400-1386902838_thumb.j

post-36131-0-12543200-1386902856_thumb.j

And last but not least-my baby girl:

post-36131-0-33876200-1386902892_thumb.j

The 'hot' thing that seems to be popular right now (at least around here) is decorating old windows with sayings and other vinyl designs to hang on the wall.   I just cut a bunch of designs for a lady customer yesterday - 6 for windows, plus one for a popcorn tin (the words "Puppy Chow" and a bunch of paw prints)

This pic is not my work, just one I saw on Facebook...

post-24492-0-40279600-1386964000_thumb.j

• Like 1

They taste like chicken.

Everything taste like chicken :lol: .

The 'hot' thing that seems to be popular right now (at least around here) is decorating old windows with sayings and other vinyl designs to hang on the wall.   I just cut a bunch of designs for a lady customer yesterday - 6 for windows, plus one for a popcorn tin (the words "Puppy Chow" and a bunch of paw prints)

This pic is not my work, just one I saw on Facebook...

I've been buying old picture frames from flea markets and thrift stores doing the same thing. I can get old frames cheap.