mr300s

So How Old Are You Really?

I will be __ tomorrow...   ;)

hmmm that profile pic made me think - what ever happened to vollyball chick?

• Like 2

32 been married once and divorced and been doing the vinyl and pinstripping thing since i was 14  since a few old times got my attention and started teaching me

48 & Counting backwards........

I remember when I was the young pup in the room...... heck now I can't remember why I went into the room.....

• Like 2

Look around the room... if there is a commode, you might have went in to pee!

Cal

• Like 2

I'm 46. I manage an excavating company during the day building roads and parking lots. Vinyl work has been a great distraction from the daily grind. My father and his father were both veterans, special "Thank you for your service" to all the vets on the forum. We are so blessed to have this great country, even as screwed up as it's getting. 

• Like 1

Turning 40 in March.  I stay pretty busy with 6 kids ranging from 15 years old to 21 months old.  My day job is in the automotive industry.  I'm the director of quality for a chrome plating company.  We make interior and exterior trim parts for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, VW, etc.  This in itself takes  a lot of my time, and 4 of the kids play baseball year round.  So if i'm not at work i'm usually at a ball park somewhere,  I also do a lot of contract work on Coordiante Meausuring Machines, so the screen printing and vinyl cutting doesn't get a lot of attention, but in 2014 i'm going to devote a lot of time to it, and see how it goes