mr300s

So How Old Are You Really?

61, plan to retire next spring.  Then I can do more vinyl...

Cal

• Like 1

Be 61 in Dec. Things seem to take a little longer than it used to but, you just have to factor in the extra time needed. However, some things you learn to just have to say "naah, not this time!" LOL. You don't bounce back like you once did.

Be 61 in Dec. Things seem to take a little longer than it used to but, you just have to factor in the extra time needed. However, some things you learn to just have to say "naah, not this time!" LOL. You don't bounce back like you once did.

Yeah I quit doing roofs and concrete a couple years back my knees and old back just dont like it any more. And yep it takes a little longer to do the same things that you used to breeze through. But ill keep carrying on till they carry me on.

• Like 1

Will be 60 in....ummmmm 38 days...Spent 69-72 in army, called that time period My Asian Vacation, spent 32 yrs off and on working as a Ser Tech for Petroleum Technology, right now I am a Parts Mgr for same field, tried dieting but still holding 198-200 at 6ft3in, mean as a snake when pist, am god fearing Baptist, believe in Pro Life, still watch Syfy movies, constantly thinking on being Independent, don't have many friends, don't like any of my ex-wives, present wife and I coming up Monday on 24 yrs married and its been a real picnic....So...That bout says it all...

62 And recently retired from my full time job,, Now wanting to start having some fun and get this vinyl hobby started along with doing some taveling around the states... Wish Me Luck.....

JJennings ,  Always nice to retire and not have to get out of bed in the morning to get paid.  Good luck with everything

28 with 9 years active duty in the Coast Guard. Loving every minute of life. 

I was beginning I was the only one under thirty on here! :)

28 and counting.

Much respect to you all you older guys on here, your wisdom is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

I am 83.5 years young, kinda looks likes I am the "OLD MAN" here I wood love to hear if there are any older here.

Bob

I think you may get top honors for age. Great to see so many age groups covered so we have so many different ways of looking at things.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm one of the youngsters here at 26.

Thank you all for your wisdom.

Also, thank all of the many veterans I see we have on this forum!

Body is 58 , mind is still 18 . Body wins out most of the time . My doctor told me last visit that I was in VERY good condition ....... for a 94 year old :) . My body constantly reminds me of the motorcycle racing , fighting , accidents etc I have experienced . I never intended to turn in a good body , i want as much use as I can get out of it !!!

• Like 2

Im 45.  Will be retiring from the police department in one week from tomorrow after 23 yrs.  Mixed feelings but excited about building a profitable sign shop! :rolleyes:

Congrats on your retirement ... I retired from the Police Force in NY.   Made Detective after two years where I stayed for the next 18 yrs.  many moons ago in (1989) .  (We had twenty year retirement) So I got out of the Marines 20 years old went on the force for twenty years and retired at the old age of 40...

Body is 58 , mind is still 18 . Body wins out most of the time . My doctor told me last visit that I was in VERY good condition ....... for a 94 year old :) . My body constantly reminds me of the motorcycle racing , fighting , accidents etc I have experienced . I never intended to turn in a good body , i want as much use as I can get out of it !!!

Rodger I was telling someone the other day when You dream about your self you are always young in your dream. Maybe that is a way of staying young at least in you mind. I always feel young especially when i see a youn good looking woman lol but one look in the mirror or getting my stiff aching body going in the morning tells me different.

So far still the youngest at 23. I would to thank all of you that have served or are serving our county.  I am a full time firefighter/ medic and my wife runs the vinyl shop when I am working. 

So far still the youngest at 23. I would to thank all of you that have served or are serving our county.  I am a full time firefighter/ medic and my wife runs the vinyl shop when I am working. 

Actually there is at least one younger at 19

• Like 1