looking for a newer copy of versaworks than my 3.2 disc - when I load a new computer would be nice to start at a higher version and cut out some of the updating . . . . anybody have one - 

Not sure you can do it. I had to reinstall because I upgraded my computer and had to got through the entire process starting with my original 2.? disk and then 3.2 from Roland's site then 5.11 that's the only way I could do it

they have a newer disc out - talked to a support tech - just got to find someone with one. .  .   I have 3.2 but I think the newest one is like 4.3 or 4.5 - heck anything above the 3.2 will save time

Won't help you this time, but if you do have to download the upgrade you might look into choosing the manual option and then save the file off some place so if you have to reinstall some time again you can skip the downloading part anyway.

Thanks darcshadow that might be a good idea going forward - can order the disk for $35 - just looking for one if someone already has it from a newer machine.  It won't work unless you have a "versacamm" so it is not like pirating a software for use outside of the agreement.

If you know how to download torrent files you might try looking on piratebay or other torrent sites.