Scribe917k

Cobra ink

Im looking to purchase a cobra ink system for printing decals and cutting them with my 24" uscutter laserpoint. Does anyone have any good suggestions, pro's  con's or the best way to go.

thanks

Give  Richard a call from Cobra Inks Mention either my name or the forum and he will give you a 10% discount on whatever you buy.  Good Luck  

http://www.cobraink.com/

• Like 2

The best people to deal with. Even when I screwed everything up on my setup all it took was 1 call and he had me back operational.

I have had one of his printers for 3 years now and the silly thing runs like a champ. I never thought I would love it as much as I do for an inkjet printer.

Had some issues with it just a couple weeks ago and emailed Richard-  He knew I bought it forever ago and it would be far out of warranty but within 3 emails he had me back up and running!

I have a WF1100 and back then he automatically installed the CIS systems- save yourself the headache and pay the 20$ extra or whatever the packing fee is to have it installed from him so it is ready to go out of the box. I believe the comparable model now is an artisan model or this one...  http://www.cobraink.com/Printers/epson7010.htm

Gotta recommend Cobra Ink. The new printers with the better tubing (air-tight) are WAY better for pigment ink. I cannot tell you how many issues I had with the WF-1100 and the old tubes causing clogs, but this was a known-issue and we were told to print at least once a week to offset this. Trouble is, the printers would occasionally still clog. But, my last printer served its purpose.

The new printers are much better (be sure to ask about them and only accept the new-style tubing). They're also very well packaged with the ink cartridges inside.

Either way, Richard offers top-notch customer-service. Fan for life!