mgraphics

Need Cutter Advise

Hello all we used to do alot of sign work but cut back to only screen printing and embroidery we had a big graphtec and printer the whole nine yards but we sold all of the signs stuff. We are thinking about getting a cheap cutter again for doing small runs with thermoflex. Any recommendations of a good cheap cutter for just thermoflex? Thanks in advance!

Hello all we used to do alot of sign work but cut back to only screen printing and embroidery we had a big graphtec and printer the whole nine yards but we sold all of the signs stuff. We are thinking about getting a cheap cutter again for doing small runs with thermoflex. Any recommendations of a good cheap cutter for just thermoflex? Thanks in advance!

Good and cheap ......I dont belive goes together.

• Like 1

Good and cheap ......I dont belive goes together.

You said what I was thinking....    ..     bottom  cutter I would get,with a stepper motor,, would be a Copam.  

• Like 1

I dont really need good and cheap just the best cheap one lol. It will only be used 1 or 2 times a week so its not really worth paying $2000 for a great cutter. I was just looking for useful information and or reviews of cheaper ones people had.

USCUTTER SC works well, I have one and for the most part happy, LOUD is biggest complaint. Will be saving for a Graphtec next

I dont really need good and cheap just the best cheap one lol. It will only be used 1 or 2 times a week so its not really worth paying $2000 for a great cutter. I was just looking for useful information and or reviews of cheaper ones people had.

I guess it depends on what you are planning on cutting, detailed designs? Small text?   Your going to miss that cutting quality of a Graphtec, when stepping down.

• Like 1

Might even watch Craigslist or eBay. You can sometimes find good deals on used Graphtec's Summa's and Rolands.