Dakotagrafx

closing for the Holidays

75 SUCKS!

ohhh baby - and even worse is 65 to 24 around Nashville - always try to hit that late atnight if possible - it will make be drive later just to not hit it during the day

75 is becoming great , they keep adding those new lanes up to 4 or more lanes...

Anyway most of these snowbirds ride in the left lane doing 50 anyway ,so it just gives you more lanes to go around them on the right .

I haven't figured out why yet but getting close some will be making a left hand turn sometime within the next 50 miles so they want to make sure they are in the correct lane ...

• Like 2

Not sure why Bill but my favorite year was after driving straight thru (no I don't do that anymore) some guy decided it was a good idea to pass me on the right entering construction then pull in front of me with a foot to spare, at the most, and stop . . . he had a convertible so I know he heard it all for the next 3+ miles that we crawled!

• Like 1

If you can get through Nashville, and Atlanta during the night, maybe not so bad. But, better be through ATL by 0600, or you WILL be stuck. I don't see how those people drive in atlanta every day? 

• Like 1

Thanks Carolyn - that is why I take Stacey LOL

LOL,  I never take anyone.  Just so I can act like a fool.  ...Nobody knows me... :ph34r:

• Like 1