Dakotagrafx

closing for the Holidays

Heads up Ladies and Gentlemen - Dakotagrafx will be closed from about December 18th thru January 3rd . . . . will get everything done before or after that time!  Still a month of work to do but for some of the regulars wanted to give adequate notice . . . .
I will be passing Carolyn, Bigfoot, several miles west of John, going by claw, Kenya, and past Mr.300's for a couple of weeks while my daughter babysits the printer (so it won't be lonely and she can take care of the animals LOL).  funny on every vacation I think of who I am going by at that time from the forums - it's a sickness.

• Like 2

69 to 65 to 24 to 75 - on down to Naples - went there for about 35 years straight until about 5 years ago  . . .

Since 75 Is three minutes from my Condo you better look like stopping ;D

Bill will probably have to meet up once we get down to Naples - will figure out how to meet up.  also where is that lobster place??  Are you doing Charters yet?

"When I retire I'm going to move up north!"

Said NO ONE EVER!!!!

Except for me

• Like 1

Bill will probably have to meet up once we get down to Naples - will figure out how to meet up.  also where is that lobster place??  Are you doing Charters yet?

The ALL YOU CAN EAT Lobster place is in Vette's (Kenya)  back yard

No charters just a free fishing trip if you want.

http://bostonlobsterfeast.com/

post-2057-0-62989700-1384869880_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"When I retire I'm going to move up north!"

Said NO ONE EVER!!!!

I work on a ladys vacation house that lives in Florida and comes here during the winter says she loves the snow.....and i did when i was 10 lol

I loved the snow too, it's the big thing I miss living in Texas.

I could live without snow very easily......but would not trade where i live for a warmer climate.

for those missing the snow - when I was younger it stayed colder more and the snow was drier - now it seams it is always hovering near the freezing point maing it a wet heavy now - not as much fun - would much rather it stay below 25 when we do have it!

You all can keep the snow. Ill keep going scuba diving in mid november. But with my luck Ill get stationed in Kodiak, Alaska next. 

• Like 1

1 week left if anyone needs anything before the end of the year - caught up for now as I stayed up last night getting the sign stuff cut and masked,so when the board was delivered today it went quick and smooth.

I can't get caught up..... I am looking forward to the holidays so I can "not answer the phone" and use that time to get these orders out..... Hopefully I can start with a clean slate for the New Year!  I wouldn't even mind no work for the first week or two just to get a break and get this workspace back in order!

Just remember a messy shop is a busy shop :) When I see a super clean spotless shop I wonder how slow they are to have that much time to clean.

Just remember a messy shop is a busy shop :) When I see a super clean spotless shop I wonder how slow they are to have that much time to clean.

Both my shops are dirty and cluttered the wood shop I just keep the sawdust up to help prevent a hazard.. The sign shop I just dont keep as clean as I should the guy I have installed for for years is undoubtly occ ( or just anal retenitive ) every thing has to be in perfect order.

Stacey told me I was wrong and wont be back in business till at least the 6th not 3rd . . . .oops

Thanks Dan.   will be the first one during the holidays in many many years. usually I avoid travel on the holidays but thought if you are going to do it why not go 1400 miles each way LOL