Hippie459MN

Cutting issues. Bad cuts (Dove tails)

have you tried the Signcut trial?  You can use it for a week,   The Liyu cutter driver  is there    I also told you the Liyu driver was in the other Signblazer and gave you the link for it in your other post.   Didn't you also get Scalp software with your new cutter?  Or did you purchase elsewhere?

http://www.signcutpro.com/try-signcut/ 

have you tried the Signcut trial?  You can use it for a week,   The Liyu cutter driver  is there    I also told you the Liyu driver was in the other Signblazer and gave you the link for it in your other post.   Didn't you also get Scalp software with your new cutter?  Or did you purchase elsewhere?

http://www.signcutpro.com/try-signcut/ 

I purchased the plotter elsewhere. Came with no software.

Thanks for the info I will give it a shot

I was thinking of trying SCAP

Is signcutpro the better one for the sc801?

I purchased the plotter elsewhere. Came with no software.

Thanks for the info I will give it a shot

I was thinking of trying SCAP

Is signcutpro the better one for the sc801?

Did you purchase the cutter new or used?   If used, did you see it cut?      I don't use either one,  I use Flexstarter    You can try a demo of Scalp.    I also gave you the Signblazer link with the Liyu driver 

Did you purchase the cutter new or used?   If used, did you see it cut?      I don't use either one,  I use Flexstarter    You can try a demo of Scalp.    I also gave you the Signblazer link with the Liyu driver 

I purchased this used.

I didnt ask how long he used it or how old it was.

I didnt see it cut prior to buying it.

I had it cutting fine and recently it aquired this problem.

I will try SCALP demo

So how do I see the driver I have installed for sign blazer?

Having the wrong driver installed could cause this problem?

I looked for the driver but didnt see it where it was recommended I look.

Did you download the different Signblazer that I gave you a link to?  Liyu is on the version I downloaded from UScutter downloads.post-3058-0-34849800-1403491220_thumb.jp

Oh that huge list of Cutters is the drivers? My bad.  yea i downloaded that and installed it. which one should I pick? 

Li-Yu SF631 or Li-Yu HF1202?

The new signblazer seems to work better but im unable to import any of my eps files.

SCAL sample seems to work good except the plotter puts cut lines in the middle of my Cuts.Do you know why this would be?

The new signblazer seems to work better but im unable to import any of my eps files.

SCAL sample seems to work good except the plotter puts cut lines in the middle of my Cuts.Do you know why this would be?

yup - it isn't activated - you have to register the program before it is fully activated to get rid of the extra cut lines

I have a graphtec ce5000-60 that cut very good the first 12 inches after 12,13,14,15 inches it just draw but dont cut truh can some one help me please