karkess

Advertising on your vehicles

I would love to see what some of you have done with your own vehicles. I'm getting ready to letter mine this weekend, and I'm set with my back window, just not sure if I want to put vinyl on the side of my car or not. I'm sure some of you have full wraps, so don't be shy! Show it off!!

Most of my vehicles are older and rusty from all the salt on the roads. And i have the tendancy to hold on to things till i cant no more. So most of mine are not lettered. This is for the handyman service

post-4118-0-15709000-1384477220_thumb.jp

If you are leery about vinyl on the paint, maybe get some magnetic blanks and put your logo on them. That way it's removable when you don't want it on there.

Yeah. I'm not worried about vinyl on paint. If I had the cash, I'd wrap my whole car. What's the best way to cut a graphic that follows body contours? I've seen some people use that knifeless tape, but what if you want to cut designs in the vinyl before you apply it to the vehicle and have it follow the body contours?

If you are leery about vinyl on the paint, maybe get some magnetic blanks and put your logo on them. That way it's removable when you don't want it on there.

That's what I plan on doing in a few weeks or so.

I don't have any good pics handy but another option is car flags. Been selling tons of them lately and need to make a set for my Jeep.

• Like 1

This is what i had on my old truck, the wife will not allow me to put anything on my new truck :(

post-4132-0-64025300-1384543717_thumb.jp

post-4132-0-83535600-1384543727_thumb.jp

post-4132-0-68575300-1384543732_thumb.jp

• Like 1

This is what i had on my old truck, the wife will not allow me to put anything on my new truck :(

That's nice and you went over the handles. A man after mine own heart. My black Jeep is posted somewhere on here and it is done in Fluorescent red. Gets noticed everywhere I go and I never have a problem finding it in a parking lot. 

Heres my topper thats on my truck. When i took this pic i had the topper of cuz i was redoing my bedliner in the bed.20130929_161635_zps329dc9c6.jpg

20130929_161649_zpse24b29a8.jpg