spider2076

Car outline

Does anyone have this vehicle outline?  I believe it's a 1940 Chevy Deluxe.  Just need black and white.  Thanks

post-10256-0-56359500-1384435631_thumb.j

cant hunt till I get home today but good chance I have some blk/wht clip on it...BTW that  being I am a native of Clay county was a newer model from last city hall purchase of 2012 model for the phyiscal yr...Love the high back seating and hidden roll cage...Miss Clay county and the people, nothing like that here..

Not real sure what you're after... Here is your photo made into a sketch and the background dropped.

(or did you want just the outline, as you wrote?)

post-43059-0-01126200-1384444003_thumb.j

So basically very little detail.. Outline + Black areas around fenders in front and back + Doors and Windows + tires + Headlights/siren..  I guess if you were to make a 2D image of it and take out the details.  Want to make it a 2-3 max color decal (black/white + 1 extra color for lettering) that I can easily make on the fly.

There's going to be text above and below, possibly something on the door too.. Need to be able to make the car at least 4-6 inches

I like the work Eric Schmidt does over at vectordoctor.com   He would do this for you easily and in a matter of a couple hours tops. Email him for a quote and you won't be sorry!

I was just offering a few keystrokes in Photoshop to get you started... something to tweek.

If you're interested in a detailed and polished vector, ready to cut some 2 color decals from,

pm me for details.  (as there are a couple of hours involved.)

Had a few minutes to clean up your graphic a bit more... maybe get you a little closer to where you're going.post-43059-0-62623200-1384476307_thumb.p

• Like 1